Paid Work / "Average" Male and Female Avatars

sbaircraftsbaircraft Posts: 0
edited July 2021 in Art Studio

The stock avatars are too idealized for my purposes. I would like to hire someone to configure several "average" avatars. For example: Average Female, 5'7" tall, rectangular body shape, average body mass, mild hip dips. I will require .obj and .stl files for deliverables.

I also have a second, and more challenging project. We manufacture silicone hip pads (shapewear), for which I have .stl models. We'd like to explore how the hip pads fit onto various body shapes. Accordingly, we are seeking a 3D artist that can apply our hip pad .stl models onto avatars of our choosing. Ideally, the hip pads should be modeled as an elastic body, and applied to the avatar with some sort of uniform force field. The goal is to achieve a physically accurate representation; the digital hip pads should wrap and conform, just as a real silicone hip pad would conform to a real body. Please contact me if you know how to do this. 

Please contact me about either project at (Email removed by mod. Please contact through forum PM)

Thanks,
-David

Post edited by frank0314 on

Comments