DS 4.6, PowerLoader Import, "No MetaData Found" messages when loading F4

3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 2,719
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Just tried to load F4 in DS4.6 and noticed this (see attached image):

ps_pe074 seems to be "Michael 4 Base" (via Google > ArtZone)
ps_mr638 seems to be "F4 Creature Expansion" or "M4/V4 Creature Creator Bundle" (via Google > ArtZone)

So what files is DS not finding?

nometadata.png
475 x 462 - 73K

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,446
    edited December 1969

There may be a separate PwrLdr file for each which has the metadata required for getting a thumbnail and a list of component morphs that you can select or deselect. Not having it won't hurt, it just means you don't get such a user-friendly name or the ability to selectively load only some of the morphs.

• 3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 2,719
    edited December 1969

Thanks Richard, it looks like I've got a couple of ps_XYZ.dsx (and paired ps_XYZ.png) files missing from Runtime\Libraries\!DAZ\Michael 4\Deltas . Off to try and track them down

edited December 1969

ps_pe074_DAZ.dsx/png and ps_pe074inj.dsx were indeed part of M4 Base - don't know where they disappeared to but I found my backups.

ps_mr638 is F4 Creature Expansion according to my records, but there doesn't seem to be any PowerLoader stuff for it (I checked the Product Library and redownloaded the manual install zip (there's only one installer). No trace of any *.dsx

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,446
    edited December 1969

If there are no .dsx files in the current DIM/Product Library downloads please report the items - I have metadata for the F4 Creature Creator Expansion here, so it should exist (but I haven't updated from DIM yet).

edited December 1969

Reported - #184224 Product Bug Report: Missing metadata in "F4 Creature Expansion" Manual Download

edited December 1969

Just noticed that 5 years ago Syndaryl uploaded the missing "F4 Creature Expansion EXP Configuration" to ShareCG with a note that "Once again, DAZ has released an EXP set without the DAZ Studio PowerLoader configuration file...".