Smart content not working

2»

Comments

• jodycourjodycour Posts: 137
    How do I take a screen shot?
  • If you use Windows, the Snipping Tool or Snip And Sketch will let you click the New button and then drag out a rectangle to define the area you want to capture.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,260

(Assuming Windows 10) Windows Key + Shift + S. Save it somewhere and use the "Attach a file" button below the message area and navigate to that folder and select the file. It will upload to the site and appear as an attachment when you post the comment.

• jodycourjodycour Posts: 137
    edited August 2021

Ok this is  my screen shot of the smart content window pane!

It's attached to this word document!

docx
    docx
    screen shot of Daz Studio Smart content.docx
    Post edited by jodycour on
  • Word files can carry malware - please just attach a JPG (or PNG).

• Best screenshot software is Screenpresso free. Thank me later.

• ShelLuserShelLuser Posts: 748

Although everyone has their own opinion I'd recommend IrfanView. Not only is it an excellent image viewer, it also allows you to edit your images (apply filters and effects to it) and can also do screenshots. Better yet... this process is fully customizable. Want to snap one or all monitors, only a foreground window, or a custom section? Easy. And even if you do snap a whole desktop area you can easily cut up (and resize) your snaps later on.

Another huge pro here is that you can chose between a snapshot triggered by a specific button, or to apply a timer. Can even include the mouse pointer....

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,528

ShelLuser said:

Although everyone has their own opinion I'd recommend IrfanView. Not only is it an excellent image viewer, it also allows you to edit your images (apply filters and effects to it) and can also do screenshots. Better yet... this process is fully customizable. Want to snap one or all monitors, only a foreground window, or a custom section? Easy. And even if you do snap a whole desktop area you can easily cut up (and resize) your snaps later on.

Another huge pro here is that you can chose between a snapshot triggered by a specific button, or to apply a timer. Can even include the mouse pointer....

+1, IrfanView is one of the "must have" utilities 

ps. It also does batch conversions of texture files if you want to reduce the VRAM usage of some asset.