Billboards with Doggos and Cats too..

I would like some billboards with doggos. And Cats too. And people walking doggos.

Comments

• nomad-ads_8ecd56922enomad-ads_8ecd56922e Posts: 1,933
    edited August 2021

For some reason, my brain first wanted to read that last bit as "And people walking dragons."

People walking dragons might make for a good set of billboards, too.  Or simply billboards of dragons, come to that.

But yeah, billboards of cats and dogs and stuff sounds like a good idea.

Post edited by nomad-ads_8ecd56922e on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

what are the rules for selling billboards?

can i render dog8, create an alpha mask cutout and sell the render as a billboard?

• Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,693

Mystiara said:

what are the rules for selling billboards?

can i render dog8, create an alpha mask cutout and sell the render as a billboard?

Yes - that's more or less how the billboard products work (though most are human in various clothing-sets and morphs). The Now-Crowd ones render each from many(many many) angles so they can be adjusted for the camera and scene with the script, but each billboard is a render with an alpha. There are other billboard sets that just do one angle (so easier but less versatile).

• What a smart idea. Kind of surprised no one has done this yet.

J

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,848

I made some billboards from the Dog 8 German Shepherd running, standing, walking. It is a lot of rendering! It makes you appreciate the Now Crowd products and all the work that went into them. But, as you said, they don't have dogs, so I made my own. I've used them in several scenes, to avoid long fur render times.

3 German Shepherd Billboards.jpg
    2000 x 1500 - 782K