Carrara Challenge in Honour of Chohole Voting Open if You Would Like to Vote

HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,090
edited September 16 in Bryce Discussion

Hi just to let you know we have completed our Challenge.

If anyone would like to cast a vote or two, that would be very kind.

thanks very much!!

 

VOTING THREAD HERE Carrara challenge #59 ANNWFN (Heaven) - In honour of Chohole. Voting Thread. - Daz 3D Forums

 

Original Message Below

Carrara challenge #59 ANNWFN (Heaven) - In honour of Chohole. - Daz 3D Forums

Hi, not sure if any Bryce users also use Carrara?

If so you are more than welcome to put a work into this challenge (sorry, final render needs to be done in Carrara)

The first few posts of the Challenge's WIP  thread are related to using Bryce to generate elements to use in Carrara.

You never know, it might persuade Carrara users to fire up Bryce! Including myself. I bought Bryce Mentoring- Videos, Scenes and Resources | Daz 3D quite a few years ago and really need to go through it if I ever get time.

 

Hope you are all well.

 

 

Post edited by Headwax on

Comments

  • mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 3,609

    Looking forward to seeing the artwork.

    I wonder how many members use both Bryce and Carrara.

  • HoroHoro Posts: 8,264

    Headwax - I like the idea you "Carraraians" came up with to honour Chohole and also had a look. I am a bit disappointed by, and ashamed of, myself, having purchased all Carrara versions from 3 up to 8 (but not 8.5) and hardly used it except at the beginng and the still installed 8.1 Pro on which I had tested whether my HDRIs work on Carrara.

     

  • HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,090

    mermaid010 said:

    Looking forward to seeing the artwork.

    I wonder how many members use both Bryce and Carrara.

     

    me too! I think a few Carrara people use Bryce because it makes such beautiful landscapes!

  • HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,090

    Horo said:

    Headwax - I like the idea you "Carraraians" came up with to honour Chohole and also had a look. I am a bit disappointed by, and ashamed of, myself, having purchased all Carrara versions from 3 up to 8 (but not 8.5) and hardly used it except at the beginng and the still installed 8.1 Pro on which I had tested whether my HDRIs work on Carrara.

     

    Ah no reason to be ashamed. As humans we have but one lifetime. There's only such much we can do. As I said I have your DVD in the top drawer of my desk saying "Use me, use me!" 

    We have the delta strain coming out to play right now and our  government is demonstrating that they don't know what they are doing. I think we might be going into lockdown shortly so maybe there will be time. !

  • HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,235

    I will certainly look, and probably vote, in the challenge. But not a Carrara user myself.

  • HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,090

    Hansmar said:

    I will certainly look, and probably vote, in the challenge. But not a Carrara user myself.

     

    thank you Hansmar.

  • HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,090

    Hi just to let you know we have completed our Challenge.

    If anyone would like to cast a vote or two, that would be very kind.

    thanks very much!!

    regards from the Carrara thread. :)

     

    VOTING THREAD HERE Carrara challenge #59 ANNWFN (Heaven) - In honour of Chohole. Voting Thread. - Daz 3D Forums

  • HoroHoro Posts: 8,264

    Voted, difficult as always, great job from every participant to say goodby to Chohole.

  • HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,090

    thank you Horo !

  • Voted too. Was not easy, as always... many beautiful entries.

  • mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 3,609

    Voted - awesome work from all the participants

Sign In or Register to comment.