Look At My Hair Issues

Mattkire75Mattkire75 Posts: 77
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

While using Victoria 6 in Look at My Hair, the preview looks great. However, when exporting into DAZ Studio the top of the head always seems sparse. I tried making the hair longer and even creating to Zones just for the region but, though it helps a little, I can still see a good portion of the top of the head. The rest looks good.I tried increasing the hair count by double as well and no noticeable improvements. I am using DAZ Studio 4.7 in Windows 8.1. Also getting frequent crashes lately using Look At My Hair.

Comments

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,649
    edited December 1969

poetman75 said:
    While using Victoria 6 in Look at My Hair, the preview looks great. However, when exporting into DAZ Studio the top of the head always seems sparse. I tried making the hair longer and even creating to Zones just for the region but, though it helps a little, I can still see a good portion of the top of the head. The rest looks good.I tried increasing the hair count by double as well and no noticeable improvements. I am using DAZ Studio 4.7 in Windows 8.1. Also getting frequent crashes lately using Look At My Hair.

Poetman75, To get thicker hair you need to do the following:
    From Alessandro_AM:
    About the hair, please check that you are exporting at least 100,000 hairs (I’d suggest 120,000, since that’s the human average hair count).
    So, when you trigger the export dialog, be sure to enter 120,000 for the hair quantity, press enter, export and render. That will give you the proper density.

You also might want to follow this thread:
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/14818/