FireFighter for G8 and G8.1 both Male and Female

ok, before of all i'm already know which we have a firefighter for g3 but this one is a little outdated and is only for male and even when i try to make it fit for female it ending looks very ugly and deformed and another issue is being lot of high poly for my tastes then if possible specially for the "daz artists" which love to not make "high poly outfits and make stuffs more "middle and low" specially for the dforce i would love to see a new FireFighter set for G8 and G8.1 for both male and female, with "colors options which is something missing in the g3 version, with maybe some L.I.E dirty options and levels or also damaged levels or even for stuffs like some "pole dance and those stuffs but would be cool to have a new set of fire fighter for the generation 8 with some new options and again please not soo high lke h old one.

then would be cool to have a updated g8 version for it.

Comments

• Excellent idea!  I'd also like an updated firefighter uniform and turnout gear for both male and female G8 and G8.1 figures, as well as a paramedic uniform.  This goes in conjunction with my request for a toon ambulance and toon fire truck in my post "Attention 3DUniverse - Request for Toon Fire Truck and Toon Ambulance",

Debbie