Cross Gender Morph Transfer

PsyckosamaPsyckosama Posts: 495
edited August 2021 in Product Suggestions

A G8F to G8M and GeM to G8F transfer option would be nice. Maybe something from Riversoft or a patch for X-Transfer?

Right now the process I go through to do it is G8 to G3 then use GenX and then G3 to G8

Post edited by Psyckosama on

Comments

• OmnifluxOmniflux Posts: 371

You should be able to do this without a separate product in most cases.

See SickleYield's cross generation tutorial [Tutorial] Transferring Character Morphs G1G2G3G8

She addresses what you are looking for in a comment dated Nov 6, 2020

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,146
    edited August 2021
    I use that cross-figure kit. https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-8-cross-figure-resource-kit I shape the male or female figure as the opposite one, and then save that out as an .obj file. Import this .obj and treat it as a bodysuit, shape the figure as desired, while wearing the bodysuit. Once I get the shake I like, I hide the figure and export the bodysuit as another .obj, to load with Morph Loader Pro. A lot of back and forth without a script, but it can be done.
    Post edited by MimicMolly on
  • PsyckosamaPsyckosama Posts: 495

MimicMolly said:

I use that cross-figure kit. https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-8-cross-figure-resource-kit I shape the male or female figure as the opposite one, and then save that out as an .obj file. Import this .obj and treat it as a bodysuit, shape the figure as desired, while wearing the bodysuit. Once I get the shake I like, I hide the figure and export the bodysuit as another .obj, to load with Morph Loader Pro. A lot of back and forth without a script, but it can be done.

Faster than my method at least...

which is G8 to G3 then G3 cross gender, then G3 to G8

• Omniflux said:

You should be able to do this without a separate product in most cases.

See SickleYield's cross generation tutorial [Tutorial] Transferring Character Morphs G1G2G3G8

She addresses what you are looking for in a comment dated Nov 6, 2020

I definitely have to try this, as I need to create a female version of RawArt's Innis character :)