Very Well Done One Minute Commercial

Those of you in the USA may have seen this, but I dunno about everybody else.  In any case, this is really funny to me, I guess a CGI cat ... or a future major Hollywood star cat ...

And BTW, the song is an alltime favorite, see below.

Comments

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 2,119

~  Yeah , pretty good _

• haha that was great I don't watch tv anymore

• JonstarkJonstark Posts: 2,738

Lol, actually a very good commercial!  Made me chuckle.   The song was very familiar to me because of 'Oh Brother Where Art Thou'.  Or at least I think that's where I know it from...  I didn't think Chevy did good commercials anymore, there's a hilarious youtube channel devoted to making fun of Chevy commercials: If 'Real People' Commercials were Real Life" (warning though, it's got cussing, so maybe not safe for work)

• mindsongmindsong Posts: 1,701
    edited August 2021

heh,

thanks for that grin, clever editing to dodge the harder cgi parts - e.g. the cat jumping into the water. Reminds me of the CSC 'cowboys herding cats' ad from way-back super-bowl.

best,

--ms

Post edited by mindsong on
  • Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,226

Jonstark said:

... The song was very familiar to me because of 'Oh Brother Where Art Thou'.  Or at least I think that's where I know it from...  

Yes, in fact it is part of the opening theme song for the movie, another Coen Bros. winner. (Song starts ~2:00)

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,226

mindsong said:

...  Reminds me of the CSC 'cowboys herding cats' ad from way-back super-bowl.

best,

--ms

You're quite welcome, and yes, that other cat commercial came to the minds of my wife & I, another inspired video:

• JonstarkJonstark Posts: 2,738

Haha, that's great!  :)   Thanks, Steve, that really cracked me up.  I knew about the old 'herding cats' commercial, but I guess I've never actually seen it before.  :)