Creature Wings

Are there currently any wings that give a range of motion similar to those of the wings seen in the pics attached. Especially the folded over the shoulder ones?

tumblr_p9kjz1ww2T1tr0o9mo1_640.jpg
640 x 487 - 43K
Gargoyles__Gar_girls_by_YoukaiYume.jpg
2642 x 600 - 516K

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,884

The "cloak" pose might be one of those things that you are easy to draw but difficult if not impossible to represent in 3D, unless you custom-built wings for that specific purpose. You could try Leathered Wings for All, which has some pretty useful pose sliders, or Gargoyle HD which, sadly, does not, but you might be able to manually pose it to a reasonable facsimile of that pose. RawArts' Gargoyle shows a similar pose in one of the promos, but again, the way the wings are draped like a cloak in those images (or the wonderful original show), the wings would probably have to be made with that exact thing in mind.

• I have all those wings already, they are a bit small in some cases and don't quite do what I want.This could be a good product for someone to create, some nice big wings that are also dforce enabled with a wide range of motions, some of which are controlled via dials for both male and female. Could be a winning product

• Do you have the Tara 2 Character? https://www.daz3d.com/tara-2-hd-for-victoria-7-victoria-8 I have not played with the character as much as I wanted yet, so I'm not sure if it has the range of movement wanted.

Regards,

Richard

• I have that as well, pretty decent wings, good size morphs and wing fold morphs. Not quite the same, but very cool in it's own rights.