Morph for buttocks - Victoria 4

edited September 2020 in Daz Studio Discussion

Hi there,

i wan't to ask you, if there is a bundle/pack, which allows the user to change the size of the buttock. I found many sliders and addons, which allows the user to change for example breasts size in VERY different shapes and sizes, but is there anything similar to buttocks? I didn't fnd neither on daz3d.com nor on Google something. It's quite confusing.

Would appreciate to recieve a helpful answer.

Greetings

Post edited by renske96_2f351602fb on

Comments

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,781
    edited December 1969

You might try sharecg for a "booty fix" morph, I snagged a nice few packs over there both for Genesis and V4. There is also a V4 booty set -- and a separate M4 one -- for sale at Renderosity that works very well. But as far as I know they don't have as many shaping options as all the boob packs out there, which is a pity 'cuz like everything else, tushies come in all shapes and sizes. Still, it's better than what's in the standard V4 and M4 morphs.

• MorpheonMorpheon Posts: 738
    edited December 1969

You might try picking up a copy of Ralfetas' "V4 Bend Morph" freebie pack, which is nothing but morphs for V4's posterior. Xameva and Meipe's "Perfect" series of fixes (highly recommended) also have loads of morphs, and you might try Kaposer's "Easy Buttock V4" and "Real Buttock System V4" packs.