Batches using the bridge?

When moving things to Unreal (a studio full of props) is there any way to move everything at once? Seems all I can do is one item at a time.

Comments

• EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 1,390

johnrody_21eef5443b said:

When moving things to Unreal (a studio full of props) is there any way to move everything at once? Seems all I can do is one item at a time.

for what i can tell, "some scenes you can export full others you can't, is pretty much like that, you must make the test on each scene you want to export, some will allow you to export the full scene others you have to export piece by piece, i really don't know exactly is the requeriment to be able to aways export a full scene. 

• ok... i will give several scenes a try and post back my results. I guess when using the bridge I will try to "select all" and report back. Meanwhile, any more suggestions?

• If you want to reassemble the scene in Unreal use the Environment option.  https://davidvodhanel.com/daz-to-unreal-environment-transfer/

Actually, even if you don't want to reassemble it, this process will transfer over each prop type separately first.