ASMR Ready Content and Sets

Quick suggest. DAZ Studio is already set up for animation and video; the suggestion is to promote pre-set products and content based upon minimalistic animation; ASMR.

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,037

like this?

click video

• Yeah, but I'm was pushing an entire section at the store for animations, textures, scenes, etc.  ASMR is typically a scene minus human/animal figures; a change from DAZ's speciality but easily incorporated. Also, I am working on interactives; using smart devices and set top API's, gesture controls, vocal command packs and remote controlled patches (Alexa, etc.) could also be sold at the store. 

My issue is bandwidth. DAZ could open new account at Youtube or simply a new channel to host its ASMR designers. In house advertising, business class clients and general smart contract/day traders can be directed to the site to promote their ASMR 'Platform', of which again can be licensed by the DAZ Store.

Suggestions?

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,721

I follow a lot of ASMR artists on YT and really can't imagine a use for DS with ASMR. For me DS and 3D is more of a visual thing and less of an audio one.

While I am sure a user could create a video with ASMR attributes, I highly doubt there would be enough users interested enough in doing it to justify a special section, or products, or even a YT channel