Problems with Texture of Heaven.

schwarzertheaschwarzerthea Posts: 17
edited January 2015 in Daz Studio Discussion

I have reinstalled 4.7 Pro and have the following problem.
I invite Skydome, for example Predatron, in the viewport, then I can not see the texture, it is completely black. Only when rendering I can see the texture of the sky.
Where can there be the problem?

Please can someone help me? :-/

Post edited by schwarzerthea on

Comments

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,378
    edited December 1969

I'm not familiar with this product but some materials do not appear in the viewport (which uses the OpenGL standard) but do appear when the scene is rendered by 3Delight. What appears when you render a scene?

Cheers,

Alex.

• schwarzertheaschwarzerthea Posts: 17
    edited January 2015

Thanks for the Help.

I load the Skydome , and the Textur is complete black.
    Only when rendering the Image , can i see the textur. which makes the processing of the scene is not easy.
    in version 4.6 DAZ I did not make the problem

sorry for my Google English :red:

1_first_Step.jpg
    1978 x 1095 - 129K
    2_two_Step.jpg
    1975 x 1102 - 148K
    3_three_step.jpg
    1924 x 1095 - 146K
    Post edited by schwarzerthea on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,038
    edited December 1969

the settings are different in preferences to DS4.6 I had to enable and disable a lot to get my old set up back

edited December 1969

I do not remember the settings in the settings of DS4.6 unfortunately.

This problem occurred after updating to be 4.7.

And since I did not get solved the problems, I decided to complete reinstallation of DAZ 4.7 Pro.

but that did not solve the problems with the texture representation in the Skydome.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,038
    edited January 2015

No reinstalling will not fix, just go into preferences and enable what you want checking boxes and applying, unchecking various features is usefull for faster opengl preview which most people want as the final render is all that matters, many of those things slow down the viewport unneedlessly making setting up renders or loading content slower or in some cases can even crash DAZ studio on lower spec computers, things like texture preview size etc, I am not on my pc but know I have most unticked myself even though my pc is quite good as it just enables ease of use, I actualy do have the one you want checked though if I recall.
    If you have not figured this out by then I will post a screenshot of my preferences if I get on my pc later today. It is pretty self explanitory if you look at the preferences window though.

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited December 1969

first thanks for your answer.
    It is designed so that I do not have the settings optimal.
    And then I discovered after some try now that the viewport must edit the settings in the Surface I use Skydom, I invite after.

The "ambience Strength" is after loading to 0% and I have to put this first manuel to 100%.

I think the problem is due to the slightly older Stuff in my product library.