I need a set of eyes.

AgitatedRiotAgitatedRiot Posts: 4,220
edited August 2021 in Art Studio

I need a set of eyes. 

Can you tell the difference between these renders?

Test.png
1920 x 1080 - 4M
TestA.png
1920 x 1080 - 4M
Post edited by AgitatedRiot on

Comments

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,767

2nd one is a little more blue. Possibly marginally more saturated.

• AgitatedRiotAgitatedRiot Posts: 4,220
    edited August 2021

The first one is a Daz render with some postwork in Photoshop. The second one is Daz to Photoshop Bridge with the same postwork. I like the second one, but still lacking with more thought and more learning, I think I can make it work.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,800

your grasses are distributed differently 

• hacsarthacsart Posts: 2,024

load both into photoshop. then copy one and paste it onto the other as a new layer. Either use the "difference" layer blend option on the upper layer to see the differences, or simply do the 'blink camera" trick by turning the top layer visibility off and on, and watch for the change.

In this case there is a difference in height/position or a slight change in camer angle in the seocnd imagfe as the grassy hills appear higher than  in the firat one. Also a slight color/tone  shift (warmer??)

• AscaniaAscania Posts: 1,838
    edited August 2021

Different focal length and probably take and slightly different elevation. Open both in individual tabs in your browser and switch back and forth between them to make it easy to notice.

Post edited by Ascania on

I'm redoing the test renders from the same cam this time no post work. I notice Daz uses Iray while Photoshop uses OpenCL.

edited August 2021

I don't really see much of a difference between the 2.

DazNoPost.png
    1920 x 1080 - 3M
    PSBridge.png
    1920 x 1080 - 3M
  • AscaniaAscania Posts: 1,838

Diffference between those two images and the difference inverted to make it more visible.

difference.png
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
    difference inverted.png
    1920 x 1080 - 1M

Interesting 

• As a sidebar comment AgitatedRiot could i ask how you got the bridge to run.

There are so many unanswered quieries on here regarding Photoshop Bridge not working and im sure im not the only one to ask.

thanks in advance