Natural Breasts

edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

I have notified DAZ of a problem with the breast morphs,
and was told I am right, there is a problem, how ever since
I didn't hear anything further, I poked my ticket to hear if
any updates on the matter was on the way ...there wasn't,
or the supporter didn't know.

DAZ knows there are a problem, but it seems they got huge problems
solving it, OR just ignores the problem.

...Now I have looked through different things in the shop
and it seems Posermatics 'NGM for Elite Utopian' & 'NGM for Elite Fantasia'
seems to do the job well, from looking at the screenshots.

My hope is that Posermatic will see this post, and make these for G2 females,
and it might patch the breast morph problem wich exist, if these morphs
behave like seen on the screenshots on earlier DAZ females.

Comments

• StratDragonStratDragon Posts: 3,167
    edited January 2015

and was told I am right, there is a problem, how ever since
    I didn't hear anything further, I poked my ticket to hear if
    any updates on the matter was on the way ...there wasn't,
    or the supporter didn't know.

DAZ knows there are a problem, but it seems they got huge problems
    solving it, OR just ignores the problem.

...Now I have looked through different things in the shop
    and it seems Posermatics 'NGM for Elite Utopian' & 'NGM for Elite Fantasia'
    seems to do the job well, from looking at the screenshots.

My hope is that Posermatic will see this post, and make these for G2 females,
    and it might patch the breast morph problem wich exist, if these morphs
    behave like seen on the screenshots on earlier DAZ females.

If you bought the product recently and are disappointed with the time it's taking for resolution you can contact customer support if there is a refund.
    http://www.daz3d.com/help/help-contact-us

Post edited by StratDragon on
  • jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449
    edited December 1969

Have you checked Zev0's products? There are glute and breast movement packages for both Genesis and Genesis 2 Female.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,341
    edited December 1969

You don't say what the problem is, or which product(s) you are using - presumably Genesis 2 Female is the figure.

• edited December 1969

jestmart -> Yes, have tried Zev0's product to 'iron out the issue', as I like those very much.

The problem is with the genesis2 female in general,
    which is why it amazes me they haven't corrected the issue yet,
    as I was promised a reply on my ticket, when they had.
    An issue the supporter confirmed as bug/problem to me directly in a reply.

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,220
    edited December 1969

Perhaps you could post pics of what the problem is as we can only guess from what little information you are giving.

Many times, morphs will be made to correct issues, thus the products by PAs like Zev0. Most times, for it to appear in the base itself, you may not see things till the next figure generation. If you look at the evolution of the figures, you will see that this is the case.

• edited December 1969

Many times, morphs will be made to correct issues, thus the products by PAs like Zev0. Most times, for it to appear in the base itself, you may not see things till the next figure generation. If you look at the evolution of the figures, you will see that this is the case.

Well then I just have to be patient and wait for a new figure generation,
    or hope that Posermatic comes out with what I described in my initial post.

For your initial question, which I removed from the quote,
    You either played too little with existing breast morphs and/or
    know too little about REAL breasts.
    (Not trying to be insulting, but it's the best and concise way of putting it)

edited December 1969

The question was more about finding out what exactly you are finding wrong since we might be able to offer solutions. You know exactly what you're talking about, but while I have issues, your view of natural and mine may be quite different. For this reason, showing what you mean is the best way to make sure both parties are actually on the same page.

• chris-2599934chris-2599934 Posts: 1,798
    edited December 1969

Well then I just have to be patient and wait for a new figure generation,
    or hope that Posermatic comes out with what I described in my initial post.

But you didn't describe anything in your initial post. You just said:

Which doesn't give us much to go on, whatever our level of experience with (or ownership of) the genuine articles.

• edited December 1969

...your view of natural and mine may be quite different.

Heh... I think I know what you think here, but the size of the breast is not the issue.

The issue is that the breasts at certain size(s) don't 'follow' the body naturally, as IRL breasts would,
    once they start being large enough to 'hang'.
    (it's the best way I can describe it, AND this seems to be 'fixed' in Posermatics NGM titles I mentioned)

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,341
    edited December 1969

Heh... I think I know what you think here, but the size of the breast is not the issue.

The issue is that the breasts at certain size(s) don't 'follow' the body naturally, as IRL breasts would,
    (it's the best way I can describe it, AND this seems to be 'fixed' in Posermatics NGM titles I mentioned)

One thing to bear in mind is that the figures are generally shaped as if wearing an invisible bra, so that clothing is more practical to model. This does of course make life trickier for nude figures, or clothed figures not wearing a bra.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,580
    edited December 1969

Have you tried using the rotations on the pectorals?

edited December 1969

Actually, you didn't know what I was thinking, but that's ok. As a woman and artist, I am quite familiar with the anatomy of breasts. As Richard pointed out, there are reasons why the base figure gets modeled as it does. The base has to serve a much broader range of uses so it is malleable enough for other artists to create many more shapes etc. The primary goal of most models for mass use is generally not for a nude, but for clothing. That said, there is a lot of room for making changes to various parts of anatomy on the model with the additional morphs made by DAZ or third party artists.

The evolution of these figures has certainly seen improvements on the body when posed in a variety of ways. I always hope for and have high expectations of DAZ for their new generations.

As for Posermatic seeing this post, it will depend on whether they visit the forums and happen to see your post. In the case of depending on the latter, you might, instead, try sending them a PM to get their attention more directly.