New For-Fun animation

ImagoImago Posts: 4,899

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/811008

Give a look and let me know how it looks! smiley

Everything has been made using only DAZ Studio, no AniBlocs, no ready BVHs nor similar stuff has been used. wink

Hope this can show better the real potentiality of DAZ Studio when animating tools works correctly. cool

Comments

• 31415926543141592654 Posts: 967

Wow ... nice to see a video with the voice / mouth movements matching so well !  Good job.

• ImagoImago Posts: 4,899

3141592654 said:

Wow ... nice to see a video with the voice / mouth movements matching so well !  Good job.

Thanks! smiley 

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951
    edited October 2021

That was great really liked it and I agree with 3141592654 about the synicing of the the audio and the mouth movements ,take a bow Imago

Post edited by carrie58 on
    edited October 2021

carrie58 said:

That was great really liked it and I agree with 3141592654 about the synicing of the the audio and the mouth movements ,take a bow Imago

Thanks!

Post edited by Imago on
  • csaacsaa Posts: 812

@Imago,

That video was well done. The animation went smoothly, and I particularly like the camera work -- obviously a lot of thought was put into it.

I don't know if you mentioned it, but were the figures G8? Very expressive. If there's one bit of improvement I can suggest: the eyes have the flat look

to them, particularly the boy's. I think it's because the boy's eyes are too steady. In real life, people's eyes waver a bit. The eye naturally makes these

small adjustments. Perhaps you could put that detail in the next animation?

Looking forward to more. Chees!

Imago said:

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/811008

Give a look and let me know how it looks! smiley

Everything has been made using only DAZ Studio, no AniBlocs, no ready BVHs nor similar stuff has been used. wink

Hope this can show better the real potentiality of DAZ Studio when animating tools works correctly. cool

The figures are G1 with a lot of transferred morphs from other generations.

About the eyes, yes, I will surely add that detail in my next project, thanks fot the tip. wink