Liquid Rust is back! + Ivanna for Genesis 2 [Commercial]

Liquid RustLiquid Rust Posts: 14

Hi! Remember me? Lol. I'm very happy to say that after a long hiatus, I am back! I never intended to take time off or to stop releasing products so abruptly, but I had a lot going on, and I had to take time to get right. I want to explain a little bit of why I left, why I am back, and what this all means in a condensed, 'don't make them read too much' way. Lol.

Ok, so first of all and as some ppl know, I started releasing products here in 2007 when I was 17 years old. I had what I considered a fairly successful run for a few years, and then my releases became less and less and what wasn't known was that I was going through a lot. After taking a long break from a lot of things actually to 'get right', I have been working on coming back to Daz with a new structure and plan to release consistently again. Well let me tell you, to someone who's been away so long, a lot has changed here. Beyond the site improvements and changes, I have been learning left and right behind the scenes during the building of my new character, Ivanna. In all honestly, it's taken me a comedic period of time to grasp the new creation and upload process. And I'm sure the testers adored me this round, but I think I get it now. *wink* Lol, but in all seriousness I am so happy to be back. I have missed this part of myself, this community, and it feels really so good to be able to post this topic right now. I'm very lucky to be able to come back to something I love to do, I don't take it lightly, and I am just very grateful. Thank you to everyone who supported me while I was away, and to all the people who found use out of my work. I also have to drop a special thank you to Kimberly Kay and Jessica aka Silvery Witch b/c without their patience, pointers, and amazing kindness I would not have a product to release. <3 Much love.

And speaking of that product, I hope Ivanna strikes a chord of inspiration or fits perfectly for that project you couldn't find a shape for. :P Sincerely, thanks for your time, it's so great to be back, and I hope everyone is having an awesome new year so far. :]

Ivanna For Genesis 2 Female

Ivanna_Forum_Promo.jpg
600 x 600 - 306K
Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• NadinoNadino Posts: 258
    edited December 1969

YAY! Welcome back, I'm so freaking excited!!!
    Can't wait to see what you have in store for G2M :)
    Awesome product btw, she renders beautifully (as all your characters do) in DS.

• kevin.b.gregoirekevin.b.gregoire Posts: 5
    edited January 2015

Hey welcome back.

I really like the Black top and White long skirt that Ivanna is wearing in one of the promo photos.
    Where can someone get those ??

Post edited by kevin.b.gregoire on
  • The_MomsterThe_Momster Posts: 28
    edited December 1969

Thank God!!! Welcome Back!!!

• BurstAngelBurstAngel Posts: 761
    edited December 1969

I Missed You, LR. So happy to know your back!

• alkenalken Posts: 253
    edited December 1969

Instant buy for me, as she has the essence of your earlier V4 characters. In fact, I converted most of your earlier works to G2F/M using GenX and I 'DUFed' all their MATs. Welcome back, I look forward to your new creations!

• Liquid RustLiquid Rust Posts: 14
    edited December 1969

kevin.b.gregoire, she's in the skirt from Frivolous Forties and the top is from Enchanted by Bobbie25. :]

Thanks guys! Really appreciate it so much. Wait til you see what's next. :D

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,760
    edited December 1969

Missed you but what ears are those? Sorry if question been answered already?

edited December 1969

Missed you but what ears are those? Sorry if question been answered already?

They're a part of the Le BunBun Bunny Suit by bucketload3d. :]

• DkgooseDkgoose Posts: 1,451
    edited December 1969

Yay, welcome back, the new character looks awesome, hope we'll see some sexy men for G2M too in the future.

edited December 1969

Thank you! :]

hope we'll see some sexy men for G2M too in the future.
    Oh absolutely. Working on it now. ;]
  • AnIronButterflyAnIronButterfly Posts: 252
    edited December 1969

Hey! Welcome back, LR! Looooonnnnnnggggg time, no see! Ivanna's in my cart, and I was just wondering what happened to ya the other day!

• reserv888reserv888 Posts: 1,128
    edited December 1969

Are you considering remaking your V4:s for G2F? (Especially Aphrodite)

• JPayneJPayne Posts: 79
    edited December 1969

I would personally love to see the Chika texure set become available to Gen3. I use this set so often on V6 that it'll be missed moving on to a gen 3 character without it.