HH Sayble for Genesis 8.1 Female [Commercial]

2»

Comments

• ioonrxoonioonrxoon Posts: 886

I don't think the tattoos have anything to do with lower sales; I don't have a single character with no tats on/off option, so why would anyone consider that to be the norm now?

The lack of G8 version may be one of the reasons, many people haven't embraced 8.1 yet. And another reason, which also was a concern for me, is the lack of a smaller breats morph - simply because it's a pain to get most clothes to look right.

• ShortlegDoggoShortlegDoggo Posts: 117
    edited October 2021
    Right, but if the main promo image doesn't interest someone, the chances they will keep scrolling are higher. At least that's my experience with selling art and other stuff. A lot of our decisions are subconscious. I do agree with the rest, though. Those are good points, and I hadn't noticed she isn't compatible with 8. I'm sure that has something to do with it.
    Post edited by ShortlegDoggo on
  • ioonrxoonioonrxoon Posts: 886

I definitely agree about the importance of the promos; I can't tell how many times I skipped an excellent item due to poor promos, only to pick it up after I saw someone post a better image in the forum or even in someone else's promos. Or bought something mediocre because the promos were fantastic.

I just don't know if the tats have a negative effect; sure, they may "repel" some, but they will also draw in others that may keep scrolling otherwise. Which group is bigger, I have no idea.

• I always waited for the matching char out from Mystique 2, sadly the Model delivered isn´t as nice as the Mystique 2-Version. I mean the Mystique 2-Version hat that special touch between natuarl beauty and beauty idealized but now it just look like the beauty idealisazion was overdone. I kind of hope the real Mystique 2-Version will come out too. just my opinion.

• black_angel_x said:

I always waited for the matching char out from Mystique 2, sadly the Model delivered isn´t as nice as the Mystique 2-Version. I mean the Mystique 2-Version hat that special touch between natuarl beauty and beauty idealized but now it just look like the beauty idealisazion was overdone. I kind of hope the real Mystique 2-Version will come out too. just my opinion.

Outside of the breasts, all the details in the Mystique 2 character are actually turned up (for the body) and the face was not mine. Her skin tone is more tan. Is it mostly the body or the face we're referring to? I'm just confused and trying to narrow the reason. I think someone prior to you said the same thing that all dials are turned up on Sayble over Mystique character. Like I said, outside of the breasts, all dials are about 60% of that character. The breasts in the Mystique character were the included breast morph in the Mystique 2 line.

• Here is a clay render of both characters with full body and face morphs dialed up to 100% for comparsion.

• N3p3nth3N3p3nth3 Posts: 129
    edited March 2022

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

black_angel_x said:

I always waited for the matching char out from Mystique 2, sadly the Model delivered isn´t as nice as the Mystique 2-Version. I mean the Mystique 2-Version hat that special touch between natuarl beauty and beauty idealized but now it just look like the beauty idealisazion was overdone. I kind of hope the real Mystique 2-Version will come out too. just my opinion.

Outside of the breasts, all the details in the Mystique 2 character are actually turned up (for the body) and the face was not mine. Her skin tone is more tan. Is it mostly the body or the face we're referring to? I'm just confused and trying to narrow the reason. I think someone prior to you said the same thing that all dials are turned up on Sayble over Mystique character. Like I said, outside of the breasts, all dials are about 60% of that character. The breasts in the Mystique character were the included breast morph in the Mystique 2 line.

When I was talking about "150 %", I didn't mean the dial level so much as facial features that I would describe as exaggerated. Also I didn't quite catch what you meant about the character being dialed in at 60 blush 

Still hoping you find a way to release those boots!

Post edited by N3p3nth3 on
  • N3p3nth3 said:

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

black_angel_x said:

When I was talking about "150 %", I didn't mean the dial level so much as facial features that I would describe as exaggerated. Also I didn't quite catch what you meant about the character being dialed in at 60 blush 

Still hoping you find a way to release those boots!

When you dial up a character, that morph is dialed up. 60% of that custom character (that I made) was dialed up to be used as a base starting point to sculpt the final morph for Sayble.

The Boots are coming! :)

• black_angel_xblack_angel_x Posts: 8
    edited January 2023

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

black_angel_x said:

Sorry for resurrect this, I hope you dont mind, but I didn´t found a way to contact you outside of the DAZ-Forum. Thank you for clearing this up for me, it´s like I suspected, a different face and I still searching for that.

Last year was a little bit rough for me, so I was occupied with other things. Can you give me a hint where to look for it, somehow I seems I saw this face before but I can not make out where, it just bugs me ;-)

BTW: I realy like all your work here, you are a great artist and if I find/get the matching face, I promise I buy Sayble too, just to appriciate your work on it (even if the body was not that important to me) :-)

Post edited by black_angel_x on
  • black_angel_x said:

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

black_angel_x said:

Sorry for resurrect this, I hope you dont mind, but I didn´t found a way to contact you outside of the DAZ-Forum. Thank you for clearing this up for me, it´s like I suspected, a different face and I still searching for that.

Last year was a little bit rough for me, so I was occupied with other things. Can you give me a hint where to look for it, somehow I seems I saw this face before but I can not make out where, it just bugs me ;-)

BTW: I realy like all your work here, you are a great artist and if I find/get the matching face, I promise I buy Sayble too, just to appriciate your work on it (even if the body was not that important to me) :-)

I was able to find one of the saved daz files on an old hard drive. Face morphs used in Mystique 2 Promos (except Honni 8 image which is Honni 8):

• I didn't want to come off too cheap, so I packed Belle in as well. You have my very big THANK YOU!
    Thank You.JPG
    697 x 203 - 26K