Applying Purchased Bundle Content

verniceg18verniceg18 Posts: 3
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Hi! My name is Vernice and this is my first post. I'm a newbie and I have a question. I recently purchased the "Ethnicity for Genesis Bundle" however, after loading the Genesis figure, I can't find any of the presets available for that bundle. I've looked for a tutorial with no luck. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

Hi! My name is Vernice and this is my first post. I'm a newbie and I have a question. I recently purchased the "Ethnicity for Genesis Bundle" however, after loading the Genesis figure, I can't find any of the presets available for that bundle. I've looked for a tutorial with no luck. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

lots of help here -
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/32246/

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,341
    edited December 1969

As far as I recall there are no user files - it just adds new morphs to the figure, which should be available in the Shaping or Parameters panes.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Thanks in advance

On the Product Page it says :

This product contains no user facing files.

That means that there is nothing to find in the Content Library or Smart Content. Once you install these shapes for Genesis, you should find sliders in the Parameters Pane to apply these shapes under Genesis > Actor > Head > Female/Male > Real World > Ethnicity.

Just select the Genesis figure in the Scene pane and then look in the Parameters pane as described above.
  • verniceg18verniceg18 Posts: 3
    edited December 1969

Thank you Addict and others. Took a moment, but I found them Thanks a bunch!