Tropical Pond & RPC3 released

Alessandro MastronardiAlessandro Mastronardi Posts: 2,593
edited December 1969 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Hello folks, here is latest in the house:

"Welcome to the Tropical Pond, discover its rich, blooming and relaxing ecosystem populated with majestic banyan trees, fan palms, ferns, monstera's, canes, water lilies and a nifty wooden bridge!
Tropical Pond it's the perfect scenario for your every day renders, and it includes all the trees from the RPC3 collection, so you can further edit the landscape as you wish, or create a new one from scratch.
A variety of Sky Domes, Lights and Cameras are provided, to achieve a feeling of immersion in reality.
While the landscape scene is provided for DAZ Studio only, Poser users can still create their own tropical beauty assembling terrain, sky and the large variety of trees, plants and light presets provided!
"

daz3d-popup4.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 931K
daz3d-popup3.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 1005K
daz3d-popup2.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 700K
daz3d-main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M

Comments

• Alessandro MastronardiAlessandro Mastronardi Posts: 2,593
    edited December 1969

And the rest of the promo images...

daz3d-popup6.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 1M
    daz3d-popup5.jpg
    650 x 500 - 396K
    daz3d-popup1.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
    edited December 1969

The "Tropical Pond" includes the "RPC Volume 3: Tropical Plants" collection, here some closer shots for the plants and trees available in the product.

04-rpc-volume-3-tropical-plants-daz3d.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 389K
    03-rpc-volume-3-tropical-plants-daz3d.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 412K
    02-rpc-volume-3-tropical-plants-daz3d.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 403K
    01-rpc-volume-3-tropical-plants-daz3d.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 474K
    00-main-rpc-volume-3-tropical-plants-daz3d.jpg
    960 x 1248 - 439K
  • alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,328
    edited December 1969

Alessandro,

Straight onto next week's shopping list. I've been looking forward to this ever since you posted the test shots in your gallery.

Cheers,

Alex.

edited December 1969

Thanks Alex, I hope you'll have fun with it. Cheers.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,318
    edited December 1969

Its gorgeous, but may I ask please which software were the promo's rendered in, thank you.

edited December 1969

Its gorgeous, but may I ask please which software were the promo's rendered in, thank you.

Hello scorpio64dragon, they are all DAZ Studio 3Delight renders.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,318
    edited December 1969

Thank you - the water looks amazing

• hutzelhutzel Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

Realy nice scene, looks amazing in Daz Studio, but its impossible for me to use any figure like V4 or Genesis in this scene ( 8core CPU and 16 gb Ram). Maybe you could give an update with lower polygons for the hole scene

Once again, this scene is amazing and there are many things you can do with.

• Three WishesThree Wishes Posts: 471
    edited December 1969

Very nice, thank you!

Quick test shot, G2M, SickleYield board shorts, Lee skin.

JumpIn-01.png
    1300 x 1000 - 3M
    edited January 2015

hutzel said:
    Realy nice scene, looks amazing in Daz Studio, but its impossible for me to use any figure like V4 or Genesis in this scene ( 8core CPU and 16 gb Ram). Maybe you could give an update with lower polygons for the hole scene

Once again, this scene is amazing and there are many things you can do with.

Hey hutzel, please check the attached image. You can trigger all the vegetation on/off double-clicking the 'toggle vegetation' icon, provided with the product. When the vegetation is not visible, you can easily and more quickly navigate the scene and position your models around; when you are done, toggle the vegetation on, so that is visible again, and render.
    Also, make sure your DAZ Studio preferences are set as shown in the attached image: that way, video performances will be faster.

tp_set.jpg
    1827 x 1056 - 368K
    Post edited by Alessandro Mastronardi on
    edited December 1969

dhtapp said:
    Very nice, thank you!

Quick test shot, G2M, SickleYield board shorts, Lee skin.

Beautiful shot!

• Thadeus72Thadeus72 Posts: 408
    edited December 1969

hi

very beautiful set

it is possible to hide the little bridge ?

edited December 1969

thadeus72 said:
    hi

very beautiful set

it is possible to hide the little bridge ?

Sure, you can hide it directly from the Scene Pane, clicking on the tiny eye icon, or even delete it.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,760
    edited December 1969

Cool! I love ponds!

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,820
    edited December 1969

Just a quick render in Carrara

The full scene doesn't load into Carrara, the culprit is the Banyan trees.. so I loaded the tree into DS and exported as an object and then imported into Carrara and that worked fine..

I loaded the other individual items and placed them willy nilly adjusted some shaders and rendered...

render settings were just basic to get it done..

Nice product ;-)

The_pond.jpg
    800 x 491 - 441K
  • cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
    edited December 1969

The "Tropical Pond" includes the "RPC Volume 3: Tropical Plants" collection, here some closer shots for the plants and trees available in the product.

hello, I really like the tropical pond and over all the great skydome but what I need is not a pond but a huge glade in the middle of a jungle, here is a fast render with your skydome to show what I mean (skydome and ground a fitting not perfectly together because they are from different sets and that is the problem :) )

I need a ground prob that has a huge flat area in the middle so I can place huts and such stuff. The image hopefully shows what I mean.

Dixie (the figure in the middle) is at zero position and she is 165cm high.

dx_-_example_skydome_jungle.jpg
    1600 x 800 - 962K
    edited December 1969

cosmo71 said:

hello, I really like the tropical pond and over all the great skydome but what I need is not a pond but a huge glade in the middle of a jungle, here is a fast render with your skydome to show what I mean (skydome and ground a fitting not perfectly together because they are from different sets and that is the problem :) )

I need a ground prob that has a huge flat area in the middle so I can place huts and such stuff. The image hopefully shows what I mean.

You could try, for example, to paste the terrain shader (which is procedural), onto the pond water surface, and see what happens. That might give you the glade...

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
    edited December 1969

cosmo71 said:

You could try, for example, to paste the terrain shader (which is procedural), onto the pond water surface, and see what happens. That might give you the glade...

sure but the pond terrain is not a glade it is a pond :) so not huge enough and not flat enough in the middle, sure I can scale it down (y) but than it is nearly flat as the terrain I have used in the image and so I have the same result as in the image I have posted with a hard line between terrain and skydome.

edited December 1969

cosmo71 said:
    cosmo71 said:

sure but the pond terrain is not a glade it is a pond :) so not huge enough and not flat enough in the middle, sure I can scale it down (y) but than it is nearly flat as the terrain I have used in the image and so I have the same result as in the image I have posted with a hard line between terrain and skydome.

I see, it's necessary an apposite terrain then.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited December 1969

Heads up, this is in the Flash Sale right now :)