My New Demo

msolomonmsolomon Posts: 209
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

Hello Everyone,

I just solved a marketing problem and I thought I would share the solution. Our biggest problem has been the lack of understanding of what we do. So I created an animation to illustrate the process we use to bring a concept to life. It has only been a week and we are already starting to see results.
I used Carrara, Photoshop, Illustrator, Garage Band, and After Affects. I also wrote the script and did the voice over. My wife did the market research.

http://youtu.be/6qWgmpwsq_s

Comments

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125
    edited December 1969

I want some! Fantastic video. Good luck.

• msolomonmsolomon Posts: 209
    edited December 1969

diomede64 said:
    I want some! Fantastic video. Good luck.

Thanks, so far so good.

• Design AcrobatDesign Acrobat Posts: 459
    edited December 1969

Excellent outcome with CG - well done scripting/dialogue and presented convincingly with an appealing summary.

edited December 1969

Excellent outcome with CG - well done scripting/dialogue and presented convincingly with an appealing summary.

Wow, thanks for the detailed comment.

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

MSolomon said:
    Hello Everyone,

I just solved a marketing problem and I thought I would share the solution. Our biggest problem has been the lack of understanding of what we do. So I created an animation to illustrate the process we use to bring a concept to life. It has only been a week and we are already starting to see results.
    I used Carrara, Photoshop, Illustrator, Garage Band, and After Affects. I also wrote the script and did the voice over. My wife did the market research.

good looking - except the lady is looking a bit old now
    you might want to do some thing new .

edited January 2015

bigh said:
    MSolomon said:
    Hello Everyone,

Thanks. We were just discussing an Audia upgrade but since we are diving into a new market she has a new lease on digital life. I will upgrade her when i get the opportunity.
    Thanks

Post edited by msolomon on
  • DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326
    edited December 1969

Very cool MSolomon! You have a great voice, man!

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,039
    edited December 1969

bigh said:
    MSolomon said:
    Hello Everyone,

Oh Bigh you getting a bit wrinkly too but we're not gonna kick you out just yet :lol:
    most companies keep an iconic character for identity

• chickenmanchickenman Posts: 1,202
    edited December 1969

I thought it was well done.

edited December 1969

I thought it was well done.

Thanks