Niko 8 blue cyber eye(s)?

Does anyone know where Niko 8's blue cyber eye(s) come from? Tried to find it through the forum and just searching "cyberpunk" in the store, but no luck.

Niko8Extra1_V002.jpg
3666 x 1707 - 4M

Comments

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,378

It looks like the artist just applied an emission color to the various eye surfaces, and used a little bloom in the final render so you can "roll your own"...  

• Given how that glow has such a specific 'techy' shape, I doubt it, but nevertheless, that's a good idea to look into :-)

• That looks closer, yeah :)

edited September 2021

If you want the cybertech pattern, you can 
    a) create a new pattern on the template for G8M, with your appropriate pattern where white is what glows and black is what doesn't
    b) select the eye, make a geoshell, and follow a)
    c) or buy a product like mentioned 

here is an example of the method with Juan Carlos, and  one of Ron's brushes...

cybereye1.jpeg
    1488 x 1161 - 313K
    Post edited by nemesis10 on
  • Given I'd like to go for option C, I'd like to know which product was used, if any :-)

I have the product and it is a nice one....  and I also like https://www.daz3d.com/cybernetic-eyes-and-drones

• I believe you :-) But what's the product used in the Niko 8 promo?

edited September 2021

I am pretty sure no product was used.... I quickly made a version that might serve you in the short term...

ForNico.jpg
    4096 x 4096 - 336K
    example.jpg
    1488 x 1161 - 808K
    Post edited by nemesis10 on
  • Thanks, that's quite kind :-)

My pleasure.... let me know if you would like the design more refined... this was literally a minute or two to make.