Head Injury Bandage?

Which products, if any, have a wearable head injury bandage that at least wraps around the forehead, possibly covering the crown, possibly with blood markings?  Check google images for   head  injury  bandage   for examples.

Comments

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,070
    edited September 2021

Bandage Kit for Genesis 8 Female is great and might fit your needs.

Post edited by FenixPhoenix on
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,031

FenixPhoenix said:

Bandage Kit for Genesis 8 Female is great and might fit your needs.

May I say thank you for recommending this product? I somehow over looked it totally and now have it on my wishlist. 

But I recently was doing renders set in a primitive, think Dark Ages/Medieval time period, where people were injured and all I had available at that point were adhesive bandages or modern casts.

If a PA could think about what pre-adhesive medical care might use, including with herbs, rags, sticks, boards, pastes, dirt... to deal with injuries to the head, broken noses, arms, fingers, legs, severe cuts to body parts, or bitten off ears or chunks of body meat taken out by humans or animals. Even in the American Civil War and World War I these techniques were used. 

Thanks

• You don't need adhesive to make a bandage, here's one being applied in 500 BC:

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,031

That is what I meant, some dForce bandages. Or ones that are pre-wrapped on the top of head, chest, arm, legged and tied off.

While I can easily do it for real (military training), in 3D and with a picky system, not sure I would be able to do it. Just don't have the skills.

• I don't have these, but would expect them to autofit reasonably well: https://www.daz3d.com/bandage-bundle-for-victoria-4

Worth looking out for the next time there's a good sale on V4 stuff.