installer les personnages V4 M4 dans poser 7 francais

je

Bonjour ;

en tout premier lieu, je suis resté sous poser 7 parcqu'il est en français unr tentative avec poser 9 m'a juste coonduit à le :desinstaller un acahat inutile car incompréhensible

Suite à un plantage (un beau)j'ai essayer de réinstaller mes personages Daz mais cela s'avère impossible. les fichiers dans mes "account" ne corresondent plus du tout à ce qui m'avaient permis l'installion précédente.

il me reste sur un CD des fichiers en .EXE 7878_1 (2.3.4.) de 2012 (les autres CD sont illisibles)ils concernent M4 je n'ai plus les fichiers de Victoria ni de stéphanie pas plus que de freek4.

et ce qui est téléchargé par le loader dernière version me met tout un tas de  fichiers mais le personnage est à renseingner pour toutes les parties (des yeux aux orteils ) rechercher une centaine de chemins pour ensuite les indiquer à chaque fois au programme d'installation ...(facile ? ) ça de tout sauf la simplicité.

quelqu'un sait ou je pourrais retrouvé ces fichiers anterieur?

Merci

Comments

• MartirillaMartirilla Posts: 172
    edited September 2021

For $80 you would save yourself a whole lot of hassle, if you just got the modern Poser 11 Pro from NeoWin Deals. It is available in French translation. The user-interface is much the same as it always was.

As for the lost base figures, an auto-translation of your post makes it sound like the crash took your old runtime with it. And your CDs are corrupt due to age too. But you now want the Poser installers for V4, Stephanie and Freak 4, and their morphs packs.

I fear that you may have to purchase these base figures again, if that's the case. Lucky for you, they are often to be found heavily discounted at the Daz store - and the Black Friday sales are now on the horizon.

Post edited by Martirilla on
  • I am not clear what is happening with the isntallers from the site - if you use the Poser version they should work, then you need to run

/Runtime/Libraries/!DAZ/CreateExPFile-v4.bat

ans

/Runtime/Libraries/!DAZ/CreateExPFile-m4.bat

to set up the initial list of morphs (you will need to rerun those any time you add an ExP expansion set - mostly those will be morph packs, single characters may or may not need the batch file run).

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,785
    edited September 2021

I presume you are using Windows.  I don't know which version, but Vista and higher have User Account Control (UAC), which restricts file writes to the c:/Program Files directory, so if you are using a modern version of Windows it is best to install old versions of Poser to c:/ .  If you can't, third-party content must be installed to an external runtime folder outside of c:/program files

The current DAZ content files are zip files, which install quite well with DAZ Install Manager, which also does the morph initialization.

Install Manager will generate a list of products you own, download them and install them to a location you choose.  It can be gotten here:

https://www.daz3d.com/install-manager-info

If you want to install them manually, You should be able to download them here when logged into your DAZ account:

https://www.daz3d.com/downloader/customer/files

You need to copy the contents of the 'Content"  folder of the zip file to your Poser runtime folder (or external runtime folder).  After they are copied, you need to initialize the morphs as Richard describes above.

Bon Chance!
    Rod

Post edited by WandW on