Tutorials via streaming

I would like so much if I could stream the tutos I've bought. For example my Udemy course is running on my iPad while I'm working simultaneously on the desk top, same with YT tutos. I've bought a lot of tutorials here and these have tons of GB. At first all the downloads clutter up my hard drive and when I transfer them, my iPad too. I have to delete the older ones before I can download the newer, but when I want to look after a special point or procedure I have to download again the huge amount of GBs. I think streaming should be a thing today. Maybe this should be adressed to the DAZ HQ?

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,721

Why not just get a cheap external drive and store them on there. Probably costs too much to set up a secure streaming service just for store content

• @FSMCDesigns  Honestly? Thank you for this idea, but it is a mess. It has to stay then on the PC to connect with iTunes from where I have to transfer it to the iPad and back and forth. I just want it more comfortable than it is right now. And the streaming services on Udemy, Phlearn, Gumroad etc. are all "just for store content" ;)

• AscaniaAscania Posts: 1,849

You could set up a streaming media server Universal Media Server or Kodi on your PC and stream them to the iPad over your home network.