Daz to Unreal macos support planned?

Are there any plans to add macos support for the Daz to Unreal plugin?

Comments

• RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631

what ?

• Son of the RavenSon of the Raven Posts: 119
    edited October 2021

The Daz to Unreal bridge presently shows as only supporting Windows 7 & 10. Wondering if there are any plans to add macos support.

Post edited by Son of the Raven on
  • RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631

can you eat macos ?

how do they taste ?

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,473

Just check this out (wanted to test this)  and I saw that the installer is borked (contains windows files, bug is submitted)

• Son of the RavenSon of the Raven Posts: 119
    edited October 2021

Totte said:

Just check this out (wanted to test this)  and I saw that the installer is borked (contains windows files, bug is submitted)

Think I understand what you're saying here, but just wanted to reply in case there were any missing details.

[edit: totte, as you have a store, do you know if there is a way to bookmark creators' stores? that sure would handy]

Post edited by Son of the Raven on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 10,933

Son of the Raven said:

do you know if there is a way to bookmark creators' stores? that sure would handy

If you mean subscribe to a given vendor and get notified when they release something new, the answer is no.

• Leana said:

Son of the Raven said:

do you know if there is a way to bookmark creators' stores? that sure would handy

If you mean subscribe to a given vendor and get notified when they release something new, the answer is no.

Yes, that and to have a set of favorite vendors to easily access.