Special JCM's for bridges or to work outside daz

hello guys, here my request:

after some trials and experiences and bugs i've found this:

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/512186/help-to-fix-a-really-annoying-pose-bug-in-unreal-from-daz-if-anyone-know-a-good-way-to-fix-it

Basically what i means is creating some "jcms to be used "outside daz, to be used on bridges and others program outside daz ad while i do understand the "daz store" is primary to make stuffs to work inside daz" having some "export stuffs" would help a lot peoples like me using daz stuffs" outside daz, be being for game or for film or animation or others stuffs.

it seens which due to some "daz way of work" and others programa limitations many poses or animations don't work's "good" outside daz as it work inside, because the way daz characters are made, then my request would be someone start to create some "specific jcms to be used for that, some jcm's which will fix bad deform due to being "linear bend" instead of DQ bend, for what i get specially from some pose controls it's possible to make stuffs really looks good.

then that is my request to see some "jcms to "fix joints deforms when used outside daz.