Can someone help me find out what's the actual name for this outfit?

I really liked this item but i'm tired trying to find it, i need only the outfit.. but i couldn't figure out what it is! can please anyone help me find the name? and i apperciate your welling to help, thanks guys,

Screenshot_1.png
478 x 290 - 238K

Comments

• Have you tried searching the forum for one word from the product name (ideally one of the more unusual words - Genesis woul get too many hits)?

• margravemargrave Posts: 1,822

Looks like Peasant Outfit with custom textures, including opacity textures for the holes. I'm not sure if it is, since the slit looks a little short, but it's basically the same style of clothing.

I think the opacity holes are from FSL Ragged and Dirty Fabric Shaders.

• Richard Haseltine said:

Have you tried searching the forum for one word from the product name (ideally one of the more unusual words - Genesis woul get too many hits)?

I already tried that, it's kinda uniqe bcs i've never seen an outfit like it.. i'm still trying find it 

• margrave said:

Looks like Peasant Outfit with custom textures, including opacity textures for the holes. I'm not sure if it is, since the slit looks a little short, but it's basically the same style of clothing.

I think the opacity holes are from FSL Ragged and Dirty Fabric Shaders.

So, It's not an outfit item? it's Peasant Outift with custom textures? but how i would get the same result?! 

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,438

It's not new, but this is definitely the shirt from Pirate for Genesis and Genesis 2 Male(s) with some custom rips and wear added with something like PTF Grungy Threads.

• The picture comes from here, if you haven't tracked it down already: https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/demonico-for-genesis-8-male/139987