EArkham's ZWorld Highway Culverts [Commercial]

E-ArkhamE-Arkham Posts: 733
edited December 1969 in Daz PA Commercial Products

This year I'm planning on doing some serious expansion to my catalog. First up is the newest addition to the EArkham's ZWorld series, the Highway Culverts.

"With most buildings in ruins and the sky raining acid, finding shelter was a matter of life and death. Every depression along the highway, every drain or culvert, can became a sanctuary -- though one hopes they're not already occupied by hideous things...

Create a vignette of desperate survival against post-apocalyptic beasts or supplement an existing landscape with these highly detailed culverts and related props.

Includes three culverts (.CR2, .DUF), two ground slopes (.CR2, .DUF), three ivy clusters (.CR2, .DUF), seventeen roadside props (.PP2, .DUF), and a set of materials (.MC6, .DUF)."

http://www.daz3d.com/earkham-s-zworld-highway-culverts

I look forward to seeing what interesting scenes you can create with these figures and props. Enjoy. :)

daz-promo-main02.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 553K
da_promo_large.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M

Comments

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited December 1969

I was in need of a strip of desert road, like you'd find in Nevada. The previous set was ideal. I had to purchase this, because it's of the same amazingly high quality and, I'm hoping, compatible enough to combine them both into long strips of highway.

Had to get it!

• E-ArkhamE-Arkham Posts: 733
    edited December 1969

Should be fully compatible, in size and texture. It was designed to match the road planes from Broken Road, so that you can put culverts on either side, with a length of pipe connecting.

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

I absolutely love this. I drooled over your road set which I grabbed as soon as I could, and think it's one of the best things I've seen (that and your incredible lightboard signs) Have to wishlist this for now unfortunately, but hoping to grab it in a couple of weeks...and then can PLAY!!! :D

edited December 1969

Thanks for the kind words! I hope my future sets in the EArkham ZWorld series will also suit your fancy. ;)

edited December 1969

Oh, now I'm intrigued... What's being worked on? Disused mine? Ghost town? Vegas strip? Expansions to create curved sections of those roads?

Been working with a combination of both these modular sets, just today, for some Nevada-centric scenes and they're just superb.

edited December 1969

Yup, I'm planning at least one expansion to the Broken Road set, including curved pieces, intersections, etc as well as more assorted roadside props. However the next ZWorld set released will likely be a store, which I already have in progress, but I don't know when it'll be completed.

The disused mine is an interesting idea!

edited December 1969

Had to do some research on Nevada for a creative writing project. There was apparently an old mine near a town named Searchlight - which, in itself, looks very dilapidated and might give you some ideas for a small town.