Released : Face To Face Autopose Arms (Commercial)

2»

Comments

• marblemarble Posts: 7,449

V3Digitimes said:

It depends on your needs. With autopose you can put any exact face(s) of any part of the hand in contact with any face(s) of  any mesh (or any location in the scene, no need for a mesh). And you can adjust the arm pose (as many times as you want) so that the arm has charcteristics you want (elbow higher, shoulder less bent, etc etc). so this is super flexible. You can work on static poses as well as animations and if the target is out of range you can use it to stretch your arm to the target. You can choose to pose only the arms or the arms and the fingers, or the fingers only or the hand only etc  etc. So if one day you need these features then it will help.  I don't know the limbs tick, and how flexible it is in how a hand reaches a target (I thought it only maintained it in a target once it was already placed) so I cannot answer more precisely. Eventually if you want, try autopose to test and use the 30 days return warranty if you see you don't need it. But I cannot compare, and I don't know how you work your scenes,  so I think  the best is you compare yourself. ...

And ... happy new year !

Thank you for the explanation and ... a Happy New Year to you too :) 

• ZiconZicon Posts: 184

This script is so absolutely essential in my posing toolkit I don't know how I lived before it. Naturally I hope to see it updated to work with G9. If it's complex enough to be a paid update, that would easily be worth it.

• V3DigitimesV3Digitimes Posts: 3,057

You will have it for G9 too, I don't know if it will only be an update or a new product but if it's a new product it will be coupled with a few other interesting stuff for posing. Just give me a bit of time.

• ZiconZicon Posts: 184

I have no doubt it will be glorious. heart

• V3DigitimesV3Digitimes Posts: 3,057

Thanks so much for your comment!

• Wow this was much easier to use then I thought. My stupid brain managed to figure it out by just reading the first 3 points in the PDF. Posing a characters right hand griping a chair when sitting down on the chair.

Only a few clicks and running script instead of having to try to line up the hand and making alot of small adjustments.

Writing this post took five times longer than learning how to and then posing arm.

For some reason I thought it was going to be difficult to use and now I regret not getting the G9 version too.

Thanks for this excelent tool.

• Thank you so much for this comment!!! I'm happy to see it helped you with your pose, and that you found it very easy to "learn" and to use.

Concerning your "for some reason I thought it was going to be difficult", it is a problem I create myself with my products : I tend to include tons of options so that it covers "all needs it can cover", and when all these addon features appears in the product description and in the promo images, it makes the product "look" difficult, just because you have tons of things you "can" do, even the basic usage is super simple.

Thanks anyway for coming here and sharing this, this is really nice !