WHAT happens to Carrara Pro? ..

I greet you all.

I've heard rumors that Carrara hasn't been updated for a long time. DAZ3D support wrote to me that further development of Carrara Pro is suspended / frozen indefinitely. More and more Poser models have dice glitches in the Carrara Pro 8.5.

And what does all this mean? What's going on with Carrara Pro? Will the developers of this 3D editor never release any new versions? I just recently reinstalled the Carrara Pro by loading it onto my SSD via DIM. But I never got the new version. Does this mean that it will no longer exist, this very new version?

Guys, this is not the case. Inexpensive Carrara Pro has always been for me a worthy, albeit not complete, alternative to the expensive 3D Studio Max, whose developers, as for me, are very greedy (take my word for it that $ 130 a month is somewhere around ~ 8000 rubles , and this is DEATH by RIPPING for most three-dimensional artists from modern Russia, even credit money for such a subscription is NOT ENOUGH) Carrara Pro can be bought 1 time and at the same time can be used for the rest of your life, and in terms of quality and convenience it is somewhat better than 3D Studio.

In general, I am waiting for some kind of official announcement from the DAZ3D company about whether the development and support of Carrara Pro for Windows has been completely discontinued, or whether the lack of new versions is just a temporary phenomenon until an indefinite period.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.