Export Questions

I have several hand dialed characters that i would like to get into Unreal Engine, however it seems their body shapes revert to baseline during the import. Is there anyway to make the body changes on DAZ side permanent so i dont have to creat a blueprint for every darn tweak i made, Its frustrating to take hours to get a character where you want it and then have all that work just erased sending it to Unreal.

I hope there is an answer.

Comments

• EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 1,390
    edited October 2021

D.Robinson said:

I have several hand dialed characters that i would like to get into Unreal Engine, however it seems their body shapes revert to baseline during the import. Is there anyway to make the body changes on DAZ side permanent so i dont have to creat a blueprint for every darn tweak i made, Its frustrating to take hours to get a character where you want it and then have all that work just erased sending it to Unreal.

I hope there is an answer.

to export a character which already was tweake don't export the "morph"  which you have used like for exemple if you used the morph to make a character big breast, don't put the "breast morph to export" just export the mesh with the morph applied in daz. 

if you are having too many issues i recommend you look at some tutorials here specially from me, you can find a lot of tricks.

Post edited by Ellessarr on