What happened to my Content Library?

LindaBLindaB Posts: 169
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

I started using DAZ Studio a few months ago, and I recently ran into a problem with my Content Library - it disappeared. There is no file structure to be seen, just a blank Pane. The only way I can see the files is to do a search for something in particular, such as ‘hair’, and the search will turn up all the files in that category. But I can’t browse through ‘My DAZ 3D Library’, because the whole file structure is gone. Can anyone tell me what went wrong and how I can get my Content Library back? Thanks

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,341
    edited December 1969

That sounds as if you have collapsed the folder list. If you look at the bar under the search box, above the space where the results appear, there should be one or two darker areas in the middle - click the lower one and that should expand the folder list. You can also just reload your layout from Window>Workspace>Select Layout, though you will then lose any customisations.

• artoirartoir Posts: 65
    edited December 1969

Wow sweet, thanks for that answer, I had the exact same problem and was getting ready to ask LOL! Problem solved!

• LindaBLindaB Posts: 169
    edited December 1969

That solved it! Thanks.