Combining Facial Morphs to Produce Children

Here's what I am trying to do (similar to the photo merging of LoveChild - Photo Morphing Software | Daz 3D)

Let's say I have a G8 mother and a G8 father, who have a couple of children. I am trying to find a way to be able to combine the facial morphs/shapes from both parents into a facial shape of the child, where I can the adjust the morphs to allow certain traits to be more prominent (lets say nose shape or cheeks). And others to be less obvious, like a chin.

1. Does a product like this exist? If so, what are they?
2. If there isn't one, is this even possible to do given the geometries involved?

I know I can probably write down the figures and manually enter and adjust them, but if there is something that would get the base set up for me, that would be great.

Comments

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,145
    I've done something similar once. I needed to create a family of a single father, two daughters, and a son. I designed the father and used a bunch of morph packs that were for both genders (like DAZ Originals, or the now unavailable Rarestone ones or the E&J ones.) Saved it as a shape preset and applied his head morph to the daughters. Then I used other head shapes to get close enough to him. I would think it would work, in your case, if you saved the mom's head and the dad's head, then applied this to the "adult" child. Of course, you'd probably get a grotesque fusion, but then you can start dialing back morphs until it looks good.
  • XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421

This crosses over into the realms of unisex shaping morphs, which haven't been seen since the halcyon days of G1.

• I've used a morph converter to transfer male face and head morphs to female and vice versa, because like shg0816_13461e8196 I needed a brother and sister.  Unfortunately, at the moment, I can't figure out which product I used.  0o

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,031

A bit late, but look at the 8.1 Pro characters who have male/female options and I used August 8.1 as a base for a brother and sister who were small children and elves. Before them I also relied on the shaping morphs and still do listed by MimicMolly. 

• memcneil70 said:

A bit late, but look at the 8.1 Pro characters who have male/female options and I used August 8.1 as a base for a brother and sister who were small children and elves. Before them I also relied on the shaping morphs and still do listed by MimicMolly. 

Thank you!