My new DAZ 3d Animation - Alita and the Dragonfly Quest - Episode One

miklett123miklett123 Posts: 10
edited October 2021 in Art Studio

Hi Everyone, My new Daz 3d Animation: "Alita and the Dragonfly Quest - Episode One", has been posted on my Youtube Channel, Michael Hallam Digiart-CGI, this is the link: https://youtu.be/3KAE-h7K7rU

I used all Daz assets in the film, and created Alita from a Genesis 8 base character, all the other characters in the film were created the same way.

So far this 7 min film has taken me about 6 months to make, as I have a full time job, (unfortunately nothing to do with Art and Film Making) (THIS FILM IS NOT MEANT FOR MINERS) as a lot of bad language, but also a lot of humour, also keep watching and listening untill the end of titles as there is a funny dialogue between Alita and Tintaglia. (worth listening to)

I used MIXAMO animations and altered them inside DAZ with the key frame editor (I also have Daz tutorials on my Youtube site for: Lip Syc, Daz to Mixamo and back to Daz for G3 & G8 characters, How to stop feet sliding and advanced animation : extend walk cycle created with Mixamo inside Daz.

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Share, and dont forget to Subscribe and hit the BELL for notifications of new tutorials, films and Episode TWO, in the new year.

AlitaandtheDragonflyQuest-EpisodeOne.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 2M
Post edited by miklett123 on

Comments