48th Bryce Contest Poll

ApocApoc Posts: 407
edited October 2021 in Bryce Discussion
Edit:  Due to a error on my part with setting up the contest, the previously voting link + all the votes have been erased. If you have already voted, please use the new link below to resubmit your entries. Sorry for the inconvenience

THEME : *****   *NEW JOURNEY*   *****

to infinity and beyond

tenor

DEADLINE :  ( Oct/23/2021 )
NEW VOTING LINK: ( 
https://s.surveyplanet.com/yldaoxnr )

Prizes :

DAZ 3D Sponsorship, in the form of Store credit
Ist Place $30
2nd Place $20
3rd place $15
$10 for up to 3 Honorable Mentions

1                         2                               3                          4

horo-journey-to-the-microbes              blacksnowsky-beyond-the-seas-of-thought                          drachenlods-a-storm-is-rising          horo-journey-to-the-land-of-bubble-cities 

Journey to the Microbes           Beyond the Seas of Thought                    A storm is rising                           Land of Bubble Cities

5                       6                                7                          8

dan-whiteside-journey-west            Hansmar-books-every-time-a-new-journey          hansmar-journey-into-danger         spuddy-into-the-deep

Journey West                        Books, every time a new journey!       Journey into danger                    Into the deep

9                      10                               11                        12

spuddy-a-new-journey           hansmar-journey-to-the-unknown           spuddy-seeking-a-quiet-life        adbc-the-start-of-a-new-journey

looking for goldilocks                Journey to the unknown.                  seeking a quiet life                      the start of a new journey

13                     14                              15                        16

dan-whitside-voyageur           blacksnowsky-exodus           blacksnowsky-when-worlds-collide        adbc-a-cats-adventure

Voyageur                                         Exodus                               When Worlds Collide                           a cat's adventure

17                        18                           19                        20

mermaid010-ending-one-journey-and-beginning-another          mermaid010-a-tribute-to-pam            Drachenlords-Airship-Station        horo-solar-eclipse

Ending one Journey and                      A Tribute to Pam                            Airship Station                        Journey to a Solar Eclipse

beginning another

21                        22   

adbc-getting-home-in-time           Drachen-lords-Desert-Way

Getting home in time.                           Desert Way

Post edited by Apoc on

Comments

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,069

Voted. Thank you Apoc for your work and all participating artists that made voting so difficult.

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,076

Was not really easy but : voted !

• S RayS Ray Posts: 398

Entry # 2  {Beyond the Seas of Thought} keeps bringing me back to this page instead of the image

• ApocApoc Posts: 407

S Ray said:

Entry # 2  {Beyond the Seas of Thought} keeps bringing me back to this page instead of the image

fixed thank you 

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 4,954

Thanks Apoc for your efforts

Voted

Good luck everyone.

• I voted, but I miss the Desert Way picture here. 

edited October 2021

I voted, but I miss the Desert Way picture here. 

My appologies. I have updated the post with the correct image. Sadly, I had to restart the voting thread, so anyone who previously voted, you will need to cast your votes again.

I am sorry.  

Post edited by Apoc on
  • I did it again Apoc wink

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,523

Voted - excellent work !

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,921

wow, wow and wow, all these renders are amazing! I voted but I could have voted for all of them.

• Thank you Apoc, and i dit it again.

edited October 2021

Fine, I did it again, thanks Apoc.

Post edited by Horo on
  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,021

Excellent renders.  Congrats to all.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,091

I voted. Well done, all the entrants, and good luck.

I voted again

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,750

Thanks for arranging this, Apoc!

I voted.

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,757

the journey hath been taken and votes hath been casted cool

great work Brycers yes

Voted again.

• UnifiedBrainUnifiedBrain Posts: 3,588

Voted.

Great work here, as usual.

• What a well done challenge! Many thanks to Apoc for pulling this all together. Voted.

• S RayS Ray Posts: 398

Voted,   unfortunately I wasn't able to put an entry in for this one, maybe next one.  thanks Apoc.for you time & work.

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,949

~   Voted  ~

• akmerlowakmerlow Posts: 1,124

Also voted. Best wishes everyone, and thanks for voyages to immerse into.

Hello everyone, sorry for the delay. The results are in. 

----------------------------------
    1st place  (12votes)  = a storm is rising - drachenlords

drachenlods-a-storm-is-rising

----------------------------------------------

2nd place  (11votes)  =  into the deep - spuddy

spuddy-into-the-deep

-----------------------------------------

3rd place   (10votes) =  land of bubble cities - horo

horo-journey-to-the-land-of-bubble-cities 

------------------------------------------

Honorable mentions

------------------------------------------

7votes =  journey west - dan whiteside

dan-whiteside-journey-west   

7votes =  ending one journey  -mermaid010

mermaid010-ending-one-journey-and-beginning-another   

6votes = the start of a new journey - adbc

adbc-the-start-of-a-new-journey

• akmerlowakmerlow Posts: 1,124

Congratulations!

• Thanks for the votes and congratulations to all winners and participants and of course an extra big thank you to Apoc for his efforts. 

Thanks to all participant, voters and Apoc for all the work.

Congratulations to all winners and participants, thanks for the votes and a big thank you to Apoc for his time and efforts. 

Thanks for the votes, congrats to all winners and participants. Thank you Apoc for your work.

• Congratulations to the winners, thanks to Apoc and all the other participants.