horor product

Hi, could any artist create a character like from the movie The Strain?  What do those languages owe? Because it would be a good fit for my scens. It would be a good idea if there was a product that contained blood and blood movement . for genesis 3 and 8 :D Would it be great if it could be done by some artist? I do horror stags and it really would be good for me.

Comments

• Cryptozoic Worm by the Artist Ant Farm makes really good Vampires from "The Strain" Cryptozoic Worm | Daz 3D

From just looking at the Promo it appears like a giant worm, but if you look at the examples of the product, the first photo has a really good example of what you are looking for.  I loved "The Strain" series.

• i have it but on what character does it da use?

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421

It doesn't. You have to manually position it onto whatever character or prop you want to make it look like it's a part of, then also resize it.

• I thought it wasn't possible, which is a great shame. It would definitely make it easier to animate. It's a great shame I do it on animation sometimes it looks good sometimes terribly wrong right because I wonder if any artist could do it but probably not

•  

But it would be good to take something to do next to the principle of drawing on the skin of genesis 3 and 8 . it would be simple and really good. And I'd definitely buy that. Only if it was right in daz 3d and not into some photoshop who are expensive