[On SALE] Pirate Shipping Dock Houses [Commercial]

The ManagementThe Management Posts: 224
edited December 2021 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Hey guys.

Got another product coming out soon. Hope you like it.

cam1.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 996K
cam3.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 628K
cam4.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 696K
cam5.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 497K
cam8.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 591K
Post edited by The Management on

Comments

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited October 2021

Wow, that looks great  yes  

Aside from High Seas it could be used for Historical, Gothic and Horror cool  heart

Post edited by 3dLux on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,030

That looks great :)

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,376

Very interesting! Could be made into a normal merchant dock area too I think.

• AnEye4ArtAnEye4Art Posts: 702

This i'm looking forward to. That sunset looks beautiful and very painterly. Well done.

• Is the sea & marginally awash island part of it?

Would look incredibly realistic with 3djoji's latest sailing vessel. Looks amazing. Can imagine that off the SW coast of the UK.

Regards,

Richard

• GranvilleGranville Posts: 681

The detail looks amazing!

• AnEye4ArtAnEye4Art Posts: 702
    Just add some wave splashing and rain and you have a dreary, miserable pirate haven. Can't wait!!
  • GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,481

RESPECT!

• The sea and sand, dock and seawall come with it. The backside could be used for a dock merchant area where people can walk around. Doors open, mats for lights on/off, torches on/off, 3 presets for building groups. 

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,807

Jaw drops open in amazement.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

DAYAM!! I'm in!!

• GoggerGogger Posts: 2,308

Yes please.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,688

Bravo! Keep us posted.

• Do the exterior doors open and close (or will at least part of them open and close), or is this a pure static prop?

• Amazing - I'm in!

• rrwardrrward Posts: 556

Just needs some mirelurks and fog crawlers.

• YES! YES! YES! And please make more stuff like this!

• The ManagementThe Management Posts: 224
    edited October 2021

Yes all doors and gates open, not much as far as interiors. All lanterns and lights turn on/off. I have an extension planned if this does well in the store.

Post edited by The Management on
  • AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

The Management said:

Yes all doors and gates open, not much as far as interiors. All lanterns and lights turn on/off. I have an extension planned if this does well in the store.

yes

I personally love your products :) 

• Hey thanks for saying so, that's always nice to hear.

• Can't wait for this to hit the store - it's so darn beautiful and well made!

• My money is on a leash ready to break loose when this comes out.

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,190

looks great!  looking forward to the release.

j

• Awesome work, and absolutely fantastic promo shots. Nicely done.

yes

• mcorrmcorr Posts: 1,027
    edited November 2021

Now if DAZ could just release vendor's products in a timely manner, instead of timing their appearance in the store only to suit their (only eight products per day, and only by pre-ordained themes) promo strategies!

Post edited by mcorr on
  • Daz is certainly taking it's time releasing this piece angry

• Don't be too hard on Daz, I just got it uploaded to PASS. My bad. Here's some more shots.

popup_10.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 917K
    popup_07.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 559K
  • tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,376
    edited November 2021

Very VERY promising! Am saving my money from now on for this. Looks absolutely fabulous!

By the way, is there any specific inspiration behind this set that you'd like to share? Any historical setting that you had in mind, or maybe a painting or something? I'd love to know, but would understand of course if you don't want to share.

Post edited by tsroemi on
  • Eggs Actly said:

Daz is certainly taking it's time releasing this piece angry

I know. Right? I looked for this release every day since it was announced. Hopefully it will not be part of another pirate bundle. 

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,807

tsroemi said:

By the way, is there any specific inspiration behind this set that you'd like to share? Any historical setting that you had in mind, or maybe a painting or something? I'd love to know, but would understand of course if you don't want to share.

The wooden trusses supporting the houses remind me very much of stuff I've seen along the Thames in London, probably in Limehouse -- but I think it was a very standard way of building things at a certain time. That's part of the reason I'm so interested in this set -- for all that it might be labeled 'pirate houses', it looks a lot like standard waterfront construction that you might have seen any time between, say, the eighteenth and the early twentieth century (dates approximate: I'm no architectural historian).

So it could be pretty versatile: pirates, sure, but it would also fit in historical, steampunk, fantasy, even science-fiction scenes ...