[On SALE] Pirate Shipping Dock Houses [Commercial]

13»

Comments

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,389

Oookay, long 'nuff wait, am going to buy now - A PIRATE'S VILLAGE FOR ME!

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,713

Thanks, The Management!

• It's here, it's in my runtime and it's BEE-YEW-Tee-FULL!!! And thank you, thank you for the 3DL mats...I'm such a happy bunny!

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,162

Well I was short of funds the day it hit the store, but today I grabbed it and it's currently downloading. (Now to find time to actually try it out.)

• Thanks for all the nice comments and purchases! I'm working on a addon for this set. It will take a few months at least. Arrrrr.

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,389

The Management said:

Thanks for all the nice comments and purchases! I'm working on a addon for this set. It will take a few months at least. Arrrrr.

Great news and time to save up again! Can you tell us what it's gonna be about?  

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,713

The Management said:

Thanks for all the nice comments and purchases! I'm working on a addon for this set. It will take a few months at least. Arrrrr.

An add-on meaning MORE buildings? Man, that will really make this an amazing scene! It's already amazing now.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,880

still in my wishlist but I just watched this awesome scan of the source of inspiration

• The ManagementThe Management Posts: 224
    edited February 2022

Wendy. Wow. Unreal engine is awesome and great looking assests. It took a few secounds until I realized it wasn't real footage.

Post edited by The Management on