PhilW - Please convert the English Village to DAZ format

I love this Carrara English Village scene.  It's so peaceful.  And I want to use it in UltraScenery.  I had hoped to be able to export to OBJ, but it's just not working. There are too many weird diagonals. Can we please get it properly converted to a DAZ duf?  I'd be happy to pay for it again... wink no, really.  It's got to be better than spending months learning how to model when other people already know how.  I understand there are lot of instances and things that may not convert but even if it's just the buildings and props, I'd be happy,

Comments

• PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,139
    edited November 2021

Haha! I have just seen this so sorry for the delay in responding. I did look at it a long time ago but it uses so much replication in Carrara that it proved impossible in Daz Studio. But now with tools such as UltraScatter, it might be possible, even if I just concentrated on the central area, or maybe make it modular so that you load only the areas that you need. It really is a huge set!  So no promises, but I might look at giving it a go - but maybe not for at least a few months as I have other projects planned.

P.S. Did you know it is based on Linton in North Yorkshire!  That pub does some great meals!

Post edited by PhilW on