Free collection of 362 Carrara Shaders

rk66rk66 Posts: 438
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

Hi,

kaz42: "Free collection of 362 Carrara Shaders made from Nobiax’s Freebie Textures!"

look here:
http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/52849/

rk.

Comments

• Philemo_CarraraPhilemo_Carrara Posts: 1,175
    edited December 1969

Thanks a lot.
    I already have a lot of them, but it's fine to have the complete collection in one pace.

To all, if, like me, you find those textures very useful, remember to donate to Nobiak. such work needs to be encouraged.

• argus1000argus1000 Posts: 701
    edited December 1969

Those are nice shaders. I was always looking for believable tree bark shaders, for example. Here are some. They even have normal maps. Thanks.

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125
    edited February 2015

Error Message: Unable to receive your submission at this time

Edit: Thank you very much for the shaders.

Post edited by Diomede on
    edited February 2015

...unfortunately, mst of those shaders are unusable. because the corresponding texture maps (jpg or tga) are missing.

Post edited by argus1000 on
  • JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited February 2015

There is a folder in the ZIP called 'Supporting Textures' where they are all stored. There are hundreds of them.

In fact there are 1,341 jpg and tga

Post edited by JimmyC_2009 on
    edited December 1969

There is a folder in the ZIP called 'Supporting Textures' where they are all stored. There are hundreds of them.In fact there are 1,341 jpg and tga

I don't have half as much in the file I downloaded. Many are missing.
  • Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,347
    edited December 1969

argus1000 said:
    There is a folder in the ZIP called 'Supporting Textures' where they are all stored. There are hundreds of them.In fact there are 1,341 jpg and tga

I don't have half as much in the file I downloaded. Many are missing.

Hello Argus

I just checked my download, and everything seems to be there, including 4 textures for each shader which is what you get with each of Nobiax's excellent texture packages.

Did your download work properly ? It is a large file and takes some time.

Many thank-you's to Nobiax for all of his hard work and also to kaz42 for compiling them for us.

I already had downloaded most of them, but I always appreciate other peoples work !!!!!!

Regards, Bunyip

edited December 1969

Bunyip02 said:
    Did your download work properly ? It is a large file and takes some time.
    Yes, I downloaded the file twice. It's a 2 gig file and it takes almost an hour.

But now I re-copied the "supporting textures" folder specifically, and everything works. I guess I didn't copy them right the first time, or my computer is playing tricks on me. Thanks.

• kaz42kaz42 Posts: 63
    edited December 1969

I guess I should have posted a link over here in the Carrara folder too, but I was afraid of getting yelled at for cross posting. ;) I'll follow this thread now too, in case anyone has more problems with them. Glad to hear you got yours figured out, Argus. :)