Order of posted pictures.

SteveM17SteveM17 Posts: 971
edited December 1969 in New Users

I asked this elsewhere, should probably have put it here. I want to post a series of panels from a comic I made, (the panels are named simply picture 1, 2, 3 and so on). But when I try the forum won't put them in the order I want. How can I get it to do so?

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Post number 1 image, then press preview post. Check at the far bottom left of your screen and make sure that the "waiting for Daz 3d" bit has gone away and then attach your 2nd image. and so one till you have all 5 images.

It is that little time between adding the images that helps the forum software get them in the right order. If in doubt wait a few seconds or so between attaching each image.

• SteveM17SteveM17 Posts: 971
    edited December 1969

I took your advice (thanks for that), and at first thought it had worked. Sadly not though. I waited over ten seconds between each picture and it's still not putting them in the order I downloaded. The individual pictures are fairly small in size, so I don't think that's an issue, and I've posted panels like this before, so I can't think why it's being a pain this time.