Ancient Vanguard comic

Hello everyone,

I'm Keriwan, a Daz3d Studio enthusiast and I'm currently working on my first 3D comic named "Ancient Vanguard". I have been working on this story for almost 5 years now and have been monthly publishing a chapter for the last three months. I'm first here to make you discover it and, hopefully, enjoy it but also to be able to receive your feedback in order to always improve the comic. You can find attached the first chapter and, if you want to read more, here are the links to the other chapters on my DeviantArt profile :

Ancient Vanguard - Chapter 02

Ancient Vanguard - Chapter 03

I also made some presentations for the characters you'll encounter during your reading, you can find them here

Finally, if you liked what you saw, you can support the creation of the comic on my Patreon page.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my work and I hope that you'll enjoy it as much as I enjoy making it :)  ! Have a wonderful day !

Prologue_ENG_JPG.jpg
1917 x 6686 - 3M
CH01_ST01_ENG_JPG.jpg
1920 x 4378 - 2M
CH01_ST02_ENG_JPG.jpg
1920 x 4337 - 2M
CH01_ST03_ENG_JPG.jpg
1920 x 4368 - 2M
CH01_ST04_ENG_JPG.jpg
1914 x 4384 - 2M
CH01_ST05_ENG_JPG.jpg
1920 x 4395 - 2M

Comments

• csaacsaa Posts: 812

@Keriwan,

It's certainly well thought out. If I may make a suggestion, the panels could use a layout that's less dense. Viewers are drawn to facial expressions, particularly to the eyes. With comic panels packed closely, it's hard for any  story "moment" to stand out. More variance in panel size and arrangement would help focus on the story beats.

I myself am still learning how to use Daz in creating comics. Here's a good Daz forum thread I recommend.  There you'll find experienced comic creators share useful tips on tools and techniques. It's gone quiet now, but if you post your work you may get helpful feedback.

Cheers!

Keriwan said:

Hello everyone,

I'm Keriwan, a Daz3d Studio enthusiast and I'm currently working on my first 3D comic named "Ancient Vanguard". I have been working on this story for almost 5 years now and have been monthly publishing a chapter for the last three months. I'm first here to make you discover it and, hopefully, enjoy it but also to be able to receive your feedback in order to always improve the comic. You can find attached the first chapter and, if you want to read more, here are the links to the other chapters on my DeviantArt profile :

Ancient Vanguard - Chapter 02

Ancient Vanguard - Chapter 03

I also made some presentations for the characters you'll encounter during your reading, you can find them here

Finally, if you liked what you saw, you can support the creation of the comic on my Patreon page.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my work and I hope that you'll enjoy it as much as I enjoy making it :)  ! Have a wonderful day !

• Thank you very much for the link, I'll be sure to study what's in it :)  !