Creature Creator pack Genesis 2 Female- 2 Questions

I can't find the horns for the demon character, and the textures displayed in the adds are very necessary, and not in the package. I'll buy them if they exist somewhere. So far Batgirl is a success. She works well. I've only had experience with the V4 Creature Creator, and it wasn't this hard. 

creatures and textures 2).png
1011 x 959 - 921K

Comments

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,215

The Demon morph doesn't show any horns, the one in the HD promo is the Hell Fiend with side horns, shaped with Ram Kid and some extra morphing, with the rough texture.

The eyes are showing blotchy green sclera and dark irises that are almost indistiguishable from the pupils. No those materials are not included. There are several eye material products, but I couldn't tell you which one.

• I meant Hell Fiend. I couldn't remember. Didn't care for Demon morph. I don't know Ram Kid. I'll keep trying. I could try tweaking the textures for the eyes, but doing it for the bodies is beyond my skills these days. I can't even get the red color for Hell Fiend by tweaking object color like I used to because those nodes and trees are too complicated for me, usually. The red body texture they give you is unacceptable for Hell Fiend. 

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,215

The Ram Kid is an included Shape morph for the (side) horns, nothing more. The horns come with many other built-in shaping morphs to tweak them the way you want.

There is this skin texturing package (3DL) that give you many options: Amazing Skins For Genesis 2 Female(s), and the corresponding Male versions Amazing Skins For Genesis 2 Male(s), and a few specialized ones for specific characters.