Which products come with Carrara shaders? Solved

DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125
edited February 2015 in Carrara Discussion

Tim_A said:
I bought the Pentonville Nick set yonks ago, for Poser. Didn't realise it came with Carrara shaders -- I'll have to revisit it :)

Is there a way to search the store and find out which products come with Carrara shaders/hair etc.? There are some products that apparently have Carrara-optimized shaders or hair or whatever but that don't indicate Carrara as the software. There may be several more products that I load from the Poser runtime structure and I apply the Mat/pose textures which then require some tweaking, but that product actually comes with Carrara shaders and I just didn't realize it. I would be more willing to buy something if it also had Carrara shaders/hair or whatever.

Post edited by Diomede on

Comments

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125
    edited February 2015

OK, that may have been an idiotic question. I did a search for Carrara and that Pentonville prison cell with Carrara shaders popped up even though the compatible software did not list Carrara (it is in the file list). :red:

Post edited by Diomede on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

peeped at the other Ness Period Reproductions. so far is only the prison stuff with ca shaders.

the prison could do duty as an inner office building, office buildings are like prisons. :lol: