all head expression morphs locked on 1 for G2F

DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

I am putting together a large outdoor winter scene with Howie Farkes Yuletide Cottage, 3 genesis 2 females, and 1 genesis male. I first loaded the Howie Farkes set and no problem. I then loaded the first G2F, changed its name to A and loaded its associated conforming figures. I was able to use the head morphs to create an expression. So far so good.

I then loaded the second G2F and renamed it B and loaded its associated conforming figures. However, when I go to the second G2F's head, all of the morphs are already at 1 and are locked there (but do not seem to actually affect the head).

all_morphs_assembly_room.JPG
1722 x 841 - 219K
all_morphs_to_1.JPG
240 x 903 - 64K

Comments

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125
    edited December 1969

Solved - but questions remain.

I was able to load each G2F directly within Carrara in separate sessions, then rename, pose, set expression, conform cloth, etc., create a supergroup, then save to the Carrara object browser. I closed everything, then started a new Carrara empty scene. I loaded each G2F group into the new scene, and was able to assemble the various pieces.

But I am still curious why the head morphs were all locked at 1, and whether it was just a quirky exception, or if other people have had similar experiences.