Yet More Video FX

My never ending upgrade offers from Vegas Pro now include a set of LUTs from Bounce Color.  I downloaded the samples to test in my Vegas Pro 16 (current version 19) and will report soon.  Anybody used these?

https://www.bouncecolor.com/

Comments

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,985
    edited November 2021

was going make an kidding remark,,,,alrite then thanx

Post edited by ed3D on
  • DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,224

I've never used any aftermarket LUTs before. You?

I haven't even got to the point where I'm doing actual production color grading. For when I do, I follow this every once in a while, but I've been just doing per-element coloring in Fusion.

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,191

Dartanbeck said:

No, but I downloaded the samples and its on my pile for testing.  I like the fact that the non-commercial "Cinematic LUTs" are affordable and not subscription.

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,224

Steve K said:

Dartanbeck said:

No, but I downloaded the samples and its on my pile for testing.  I like the fact that the non-commercial "Cinematic LUTs" are affordable and not subscription.

I do too. I think I recall that DaVinci Resolve comes with some samples, and I have some samples that I've downloaded.

I just haven't tried using a LUT instead of just doing my own color grading. I'll certainly be giving it a try when the time comes.

Some of them look like a lot of fun to employ for specific cinematic "looks"!

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,191

Dartanbeck said:

Some of them look like a lot of fun to employ for specific cinematic "looks"!

Bingo!  laugh