getting better at including hands and hand poses in the frame.

I'll admit to buying a few hand poses kits which help a lot , but you still have to refine the exact position.

And I've been understanding better the idea to twist the forearm first to get a better twist of a hand, and so on.

I've been literally examining the twist in my own forearms, something we take for granted , to get better in Daz.

So this image. I had downloaded a fabulous chocolate chip cookie,and the idea of someone not sharing popped into my head.

So tough guy Vince doesn't look so tough when he's hungry. And as you can see, i'm having fun as combining facial percentages of expressions to get hilarious results. I feel like those vintage Disney animators looking at their own expressions in a mirror.

2021-11-13_07h44_27.png
617 x 875 - 1M

Comments

• csaacsaa Posts: 805

Agree! I can't overstate how much hand gestures pushes a scene up a notch.  Along with the eyes, the arms are stand out parts of body language and I try my best to get them right.

Do you use a product such as Z Lovely Hands Collection? I find them very helpful.

Cheers!

montrealfilmguy said:

I'll admit to buying a few hand poses kits which help a lot , but you still have to refine the exact position.

And I've been understanding better the idea to twist the forearm first to get a better twist of a hand, and so on.

I've been literally examining the twist in my own forearms, something we take for granted , to get better in Daz.

So this image. I had downloaded a fabulous chocolate chip cookie,and the idea of someone not sharing popped into my head.

So tough guy Vince doesn't look so tough when he's hungry. And as you can see, i'm having fun as combining facial percentages of expressions to get hilarious results. I feel like those vintage Disney animators looking at their own expressions in a mirror.

• I think i did buy one from the same vendor. I found there are a few that end up being quite similar in hand poses. Nothing wrong with that. I did create one flipping the bird and saved it as a pose subset. LOL