Canine Centaurs?

I saw a very interesting slideshow on Instagram of creatures that look like, uh, dogs crossed with centaurs. I haven't seen this at the marketplace. I'd love to see it as a PA product!

(The Instagram link doesn't work so I'm attaching screenshots instead. The images indicate the artist's handle.)

Cheers!

Screenshot 2021-11-13 091214.jpg
646 x 658 - 47K
Screenshot 2021-11-13 091229.jpg
637 x 665 - 53K
Screenshot 2021-11-13 091249.jpg
653 x 655 - 43K
Screenshot 2021-11-13 091301.jpg
636 x 636 - 42K
Screenshot 2021-11-13 091315.jpg
637 x 664 - 62K

Comments

• You could use Oso3D pug with the DAZ centaur I guess

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,958
    edited November 2021

It's honestly something I've considered making, but centaur body is really finicky... mmm

First I need to make more canines!

Post edited by Oso3D on
  • csaacsaa Posts: 815

@Oso3D,

I hope you do put out such a product. CORGI GUARD -- imagine that!

And when that time comes, let no one rake you over the coals for ... "cultural/historical accuracy" and such. Heh heh. devil

Cheers!

Oso3D said:

It's honestly something I've considered making, but centaur body is really finicky... mmm

• Oso3D said:

If you are than can a request for an Irish setter be made please 

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

Oso3D said:

Are you allowed to start from from of the existing Anubus products?

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,884

Oso3D said:

It might be worth trying to do the same thing to Dog 8 that was done to Horse 2 in order to make the centaur bodies.

• nonesuch00 said:

Oso3D said:

Are you allowed to start from from of the existing Anubus products?

Only if Anubis is called by the presets applying the new product, and is a required product itself - which immediately limits the pool of possible purchasers.